Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 SFR Reading Challenge Sign-ups


Doomsday has passed and we've raised a glass of Romulan Ale for another day and another year!

2013 is here and we're reading to tackle some more SFR goodness with another challenge.

Those new to the challenge can check out 2010's post on the definition of SFR and for some titles to get you started: http://raelori.blogspot.com/p/2010-sfr-reading-challenge.html

Heather @ The Galaxy Express also has some new titles added that will be updated for 2013 so get those reading lists filled!


Here are the levels to hop in on:


--The Earth Reading Challenge – Read 5 SFR novels.


--The Moon Reading Challenge – Read 15 SFR novels.


--The Venus Reading Challenge – Read 25 SFR novels.


--The Jupiter Reading Challenge – Read 50 SFR novels.


Audio books, ebooks, graphic novels and all that good stuff counts.


The challenge will go from January 1st, 2013 - December 31st, 2013 where we'll do a wrap up and hopefully share some great reads. You can join in at the Goodreads group as well.

Sign up below and please post the blog address which you'll be reviewing/listing/mentioning the books! Reviewing is entirely up to you and posting a book list beforehand is also optional.


Don't forget to grab a button!






11 comments:

L. A. Green said...

I'm back for another year and determined to "shoot for the Moon" in 2013.

Thanks for hosting the SFR Reading Challenge again this year. :)

Rae Lori said...

My pleasure, Laurie! Happy reading. Woo hoo! :-D

Misa Buckley said...

Shooting for the moon this year.

doxymom said...

I'm going for the Moon this year to leave me time to read other types of books. :-) I linked to my old livejournal. I usually post reviews at Goodreads but wasn't sure which link to use there. Happy Reading, everyone!

Diane Burton said...

I'll shoot for the moon and hope to get to Venus. Hedging my bets. LOL

Heather Massey said...

I'm going to aim for somewhere between Venus and Jupiter!

JC Cassels said...

I'm in for a moon launch.

Charlotte Black said...

I think its the year for a new universe to be discovered

Erika said...

I'm trying for the moon this year!

Unknown said...

Joined and shooting for the moon!

JC Jones said...

It is almost half way through the year and I am just signing up. I was away for 4 months so better late than never.

Post a Comment